White Plains LSAT Prep Course
TestMasters has helped countless students
from Westchester achieve incredible LSAT score increases. Our White Plains LSAT prep course provides students with expert instruction, comprehensive materials, and proven methodology. If you’re determined to get an outstanding LSAT score, TestMasters is the only option.
- 60 hours of in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction
- Over 9000 authentic LSAT questions (every question released since 1991)
- 20 full-length, five-section practice LSATs
- Thousands of written and video explanations
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an official LSAT
- 24/7 academic support from our team of expert instructors
- Curriculum designed by Robin Singh, the world-record holder for perfect LSAT scores
- Personalized feedback on homework and practice exams
- Online drills to help you master key concepts
- Starting in the spring of 2019, all practice tests will be available in the new digital format!
White Plains LSAT Course Schedules
TestMasters LSAT Course Reviews
|Ezra Pinkshy | Yeshiva University||Before TestMasters 164||After TestMasters 179|
I owe a tremendous amount of my success to TestMasters for providing me with all of the tools that are necessary in order to do well on the LSAT. They made sure I was well prepared for the test, as well as the test day itself. I highly recommend this fantastic service. If you want to improve your score, and are willing to put in the necessary work to do that, then take TestMasters. You won’t be sorry.
|Seth Berliner | Columbia||Before TestMasters 166||After TestMasters 178|
I could not have gotten a 178 on the LSAT without TestMasters. The things I learned from the classes and materials were absolutely instrumental to my LSAT success. The lessons are clear and the wealth of prep materials is astounding. I had several friends who insisted I take TestMasters. I am SO glad that I listened to them and made the investment.
|Richard Ragusa | Fordham University||Before TestMasters 145||After TestMasters 168|
I was crushed after I scored a 145 on my first diagnostic because I thought my dream of attending law school was over. I thought it would be impossible to achieve my goal of 160, and I considered giving up. Not only did I reach my goal, I far exceeded it. I am now receiving scholarships at schools that I first labeled as reaches, and I am a competitive applicant at schools that I used to only dream about attending. My 23-point increase is indicative of the incredibly effective methods taught by TestMasters to answer all of the different types of questions on the test as well as the dedicated and highly knowledgeable instructors.
|Adam Peltz | Fordham University||Before TestMasters 149||After TestMasters 170|
This is an investment I would recommend to any person interested in law school. I strongly urge you not to go with competitors because this course is the real deal. Stories of friends who took other courses truly lead me to believe that the other courses are mere imitations of the TestMasters material. TestMasters is the course that changed LSAT prep, and in hindsight, it is easy to see why.