Albany LSAT Prep Course
TestMasters has helped countless students in New York achieve double-digit score increases on the LSAT. Located right near the University at Albany campus, our LSAT prep course is the ideal option for UAlbany students committed to achieving stellar scores. Let our proven methods, expert instruction, and comprehensive resources help you crush the test!
- 60 hours of in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction
- Over 9000 authentic LSAT questions (every question released since 1991)
- 20 full-length, five-section practice LSATs
- Thousands of written and video explanations
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an official LSAT
- 24/7 academic support from our team of expert instructors
- Curriculum designed by Robin Singh, the world-record holder for perfect LSAT scores
- Personalized feedback on homework and practice exams
- Online drills to help you master key concepts
- Starting in the spring of 2019, all practice tests will be available in the new digital format!
Albany LSAT Course Schedules
TestMasters LSAT Course Reviews
|Sarah Stoughton | SUNY Buffalo||Before TestMasters 151||After TestMasters 162|
After the first day, I knew it would help me so much. My course instructor was incredibly helpful and qualified, and there were a vast amount of resources available to me. The course design really enables students to improve their scores. I know I would not have done nearly as well on the LSAT had I not taken the TestMasters course.
|Jessica Weiner | Cornell||Before TestMasters 160||After TestMasters 173|
Now, I can confidently say that signing up for TestMasters was the best investment I could have made. My score increased 13 points from my first diagnostic. The classes and homework are logical and comprehensive. Not only did my score increase significantly, but after taking the course, I was noticeably calmer and more confident when taking diagnostics and, ultimately, the actual LSAT.
|Jacob Godshall | Cornell||Before TestMasters 160||After TestMasters 172|
My instructor Jackie was so helpful and really motivated us to work hard and trust in the system by methodically approaching each question. And because we always used real LSAT questions, I felt more than prepared on test day. When I received my score, I was ecstatic to learn that I had received a 172, a 12-point increase from my first diagnostic. I feel that I am now in the position to be competitive applying to the top law schools. I am truly grateful to TestMasters, and I know I could not have done it without them.
|Stephanie Dowd | Hamilton College||Before TestMasters 157||After TestMasters 170|
The day of the real test, I felt extremely prepared and confident because of TestMasters. I was committed to improving my score and I would not have done nearly as well without the course. TestMasters provides its students with the knowledge, strategies, and materials that with hard work enable any dedicated test taker to succeed. I would recommend it to anyone taking the LSAT.