Ewing Township LSAT Prep Course
Located right near The College of New Jersey campus, our Ewing Township LSAT class is the ideal option for TCNJ students committed to scoring high on the test. Let our proven methods, expert instruction, and comprehensive resources help you crush the LSAT! TestMasters also holds classes in Princeton and New Brunswick.
- 60 hours of in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an official LSAT
- 20 full-length, five-section practice LSATs
- Thousands of written and video explanations
- Over 9000 authentic LSAT questions (every question released since 1991)
- Curriculum created by Robin Singh, the world-record holder for perfect LSAT scores
- 24/7 academic support from our team of expert instructors
- Customized feedback on practice tests and homework
- Online drills and quizzes to help you hone your skills
- Starting in the spring of 2019, all practice tests will be available in the new digital format!
Ewing Township LSAT Course Schedules
TestMasters LSAT Course Reviews
|Sarah Speight | The College of New Jersey||Before TestMasters 153||After TestMasters 169|
After deciding to take the LSAT, I did not know which approach was best to study for the test. It was not a coincidence that the people that I talked to who did the best on the LSAT had also taken the TestMasters course. After doing some more research online, it became clear to me that TestMasters was definitely the best option. The course provides more than enough resources to be successful on the exam and the weekly diagnostics also were crucial to keeping track of my score increases. I could have never improved 16 points on my own and I am so thankful I chose to take the TestMasters course.
|Joseph Dicarlo | The College of New Jersey||Before TestMasters 151||After TestMasters 160|
TestMasters was truly the best course I could have taken. My initial diagnostic was well below what I had expected to score; however, my instructor not only made me feel comfortable with the test and with the material, but got to know my individual strengths and weaknesses as well. In the end, I reached my goal score and am excited to begin the application process. I cannot thank TestMasters enough.
|Elizabeth Dalmut | Princeton University||Before TestMasters 155||After TestMasters 169|
Before TestMasters, I could not fathom scoring much higher than I did on my first try. Even as I improved past my own expectations, it still did not register that I could potentially score in the upper percentiles. TestMasters opened that
door for me. I could not be happier that I chose this course. Undoubtedly, I will strongly recommend TestMasters in the future.
|Sydney Montgomery | Princeton University||Before TestMasters 156||After TestMasters 169|
I absolutely love TestMasters, and understand why it came so highly recommended by my friends. The quality of instruction was amazing. The 24-hour online support was able to look at my practice test history, course progress, and recommend the best course of action at every step of the way. I know that I would not have this score without TestMasters, they have really changed my future.