William & Mary Law School
613 South Henry Street
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at William & Mary Law School – 626
- Number of part-time students enrolled at William & Mary Law School – 0
- William & Mary Law School median LSAT Score – 165
- William & Mary Law School median GPA for incoming students – 3.66
- William & Mary Law School average cost of in state tuition – $21,646
- William & Mary Law School average cost of out of state tuition – $31,846
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
Created by Robin Singh—the world record-holder with 12 perfect LSAT scores—TestMasters has earned a reputation as the top provider of quality LSAT preparation.
Since 1991, tens of thousands of students have taken advantage of TestMasters’ unrivaled understanding of the LSAT to achieve double-digit score increases on the 120 to 180 LSAT scoring scale.
We offer a variety of options for students preparing for the LSAT: a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and one-on-one private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also available to advise students regarding their law school applications.
To find out more about nearby LSAT prep courses, please click here.