Wake Forest University School of Law
Winston-Salem, NC 27109
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Wake Forest University School of Law – 463
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Wake Forest University School of Law – 13
- Wake Forest University School of Law median LSAT Score – 162
- Wake Forest University School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.60
- Wake Forest University School of Law average cost of tuition – $36,166
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters’ proven record of success has cemented its position as the leader in LSAT preparation.
Since 1991, tens of thousands of students have used the powerful LSAT study tools developed by TestMasters LSAT course author Robin Singh—who holds the world record with 12 perfect scores on officially administered LSATs—to achieve score increases of over ten points on the 120 to 180 LSAT scoring scale.
TestMasters offers several options for students studying for the LSAT: a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and private tutoring services. Students can also get advice about their personal statements from a TestMasters Admissions Consultant.
Please click here for a complete list of the LSAT services that TestMasters provides.