University of Wyoming College of Law
1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at University of Wyoming College of Law – 225
- Number of part-time students enrolled at University of Wyoming College of Law – 0
- University of Wyoming College of Law median LSAT Score – 153
- University of Wyoming College of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.44
- University of Wyoming College of Law average cost of in state tuition – $9,966
- University of Wyoming College of Law average cost of out of state tuition – $21,156
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
The TestMasters LSAT course was created and written by Robin Singh, the world record-holder with twelve perfect LSAT scores.
Robin’s superior understanding of the LSAT has enabled TestMasters to help tens of thousands of students earn double-digit score increases on the 120 to 180 LSAT scoring scale.
Since 1991, TestMasters’ proven track record has established its position as the only serious option for students who want to crush the LSAT.
We offer a variety of ways to study for the LSAT, including a 60-hour Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and one-on-one private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also standing by to assist students with their law school applications and personal statements.
Please click here to look at all of the LSAT services that TestMasters provides.