University of Washington School of Law
William H. Gates Hall
Seattle, WA 98195-3020
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at University of Washington School of Law – 530
- Number of part-time students enrolled at University of Washington School of Law – 0
- University of Washington School of Law median LSAT Score – 163
- University of Washington School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.66
- University of Washington School of Law average cost of in state tuition – $22,267
- University of Washington School of Law average cost of out of state tuition – $32,777
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters’ unparalleled success at increasing LSAT scores has cemented its position as the top provider of quality LSAT preparation.
Since 1991, tens of thousands of students have taken advantage of TestMasters’ unmatched LSAT expertise to achieve score increases of ten points or more on the 120 to 180 scoring scale.
TestMasters has numerous alternatives available for students who want to get ready for the LSAT. For students looking for in-person instruction, TestMasters offers an 60-hour full-length LSAT course. Students who are unable to commit to one of our 60-hour LSAT prep courses or who would simply prefer to map out their own LSAT study program can enroll in our online LSAT course and still get the TestMasters advantage. Private LSAT tutors and Admissions Consultants are also available for students who want to work with an individual instructor.
Please click here for a complete list of the LSAT services that TestMasters offers.