University of Puerto Rico School of Law
Oficina de Asuntos Estudiantiles
PO Box 23349
San Juan, PR 00931
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at University of Puerto Rico School of Law – 527
- Number of part-time students enrolled at University of Puerto Rico School of Law – 213
- University of Puerto Rico School of Law median LSAT Score – 145
- University of Puerto Rico School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.60
- University of Puerto Rico School of Law average cost of in state tuition – $6,345
- University of Puerto Rico School of Law average cost of out of state tuition – $8,105
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
Created by Robin Singh—who has achieved more perfect scores (twelve) on officially administered LSATs than anyone else—TestMasters has demonstrated itself to be the leader in LSAT preparation.
Since 1991, tens of thousands of students have used the TestMasters LSAT course to increase their score on the LSAT by ten points or more.
We offer several different ways to prepare for the LSAT. We offer a 60-hour live course for students who are looking for a traditional classroom experience. TestMasters also offers an innovative online course for students who cannot attend one of our 60-hour LSAT prep courses, or who would prefer to plan their own study schedule. In addition, students who prefer to work one-on-one with a dedicated instructor can take advantage of our Admissions Consulting and Private Tutoring services.
To find out more about TestMasters LSAT courses in your area, please click here.