University of Pennsylvania Law School
3400 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at University of Pennsylvania Law School – 790
- Number of part-time students enrolled at University of Pennsylvania Law School – 1
- University of Pennsylvania Law School median LSAT Score – 169
- University of Pennsylvania Law School median GPA for incoming students – 3.89
- University of Pennsylvania Law School average cost of tuition – $55,300
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
For over two decades, TestMasters has been the number one source for top quality LSAT preparation.
The TestMasters LSAT Course gives students the powerful methodology developed by company founder Robin Singh, who has achieved more perfect scores (12) on officially administered LSATs than has anyone else, and every TestMasters LSAT class features instruction from a teacher who has scored in the 98th or 99th percentile on an LSAC-administered Law School Admission Test.
Tens of thousands of students have boosted their score on the LSAT by over ten points with TestMasters’ proven test-taking strategies
TestMasters offers a variety of options for students preparing for the LSAT, including a 60-hour Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and private tutoring services. Students can also get assistance with their law school applications with a TestMasters Admissions Consultant.
Please click here for more information about nearby LSAT prep courses.