University of North Carolina School of Law
Campus Box 3380
5026 Van Hecke-Wettach Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3380
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at University of North Carolina School of Law – 765
- Number of part-time students enrolled at University of North Carolina School of Law – 0
- University of North Carolina School of Law median LSAT Score – 162
- University of North Carolina School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.58
- University of North Carolina School of Law average cost of in state tuition – $16,014
- University of North Carolina School of Law average cost of out of state tuition – $29,332
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
With over 20 years of experience helping students get ready for the LSAT, TestMasters has earned its reputation as the world's foremost LSAT prep company.
The TestMasters LSAT Prep Course includes the powerful methodology developed by company founder Robin Singh, who has achieved twelve perfect scores on officially administered LSATs (more than anyone else ever has), and every live TestMasters LSAT class is taught by an instructor who has received a top score (98th or 99th percentile) on an actual, official Law School Admission Test.
Tens of thousands of students have taken advantage of TestMasters’ unrivaled LSAT expertise to reach double-digit score increases on the 120 to 180 scoring scale
TestMasters has several options available for students studying for the LSAT. For students looking for a live classroom experience, we offer a full-length course (60 hours). Our online LSAT course is an excellent option for students who cannot commit to the entire 60 hours of our full-length LSAT prep course, or who would prefer to plan a personlized study program for the LSAT. In addition, students who prefer individual instruction can take advantage of our Admissions Consulting and Private Tutoring services.
To see all of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters provides please click here.