University of Minnesota Law School
290 Walter F. Mondale Hall
229 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of students enrolled at University of Minnesota Law School – 766
- University of Minnesota Law School median LSAT Score – 164
- University of Minnesota Law School median GPA for incoming students – 3.79
- University of Minnesota Law School average cost of in state tuition – $42,230
- University of Minnesota Law School average cost of out of state tuition – $50,372
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
The TestMasters LSAT course was authored by Robin Singh, who has achieved twelve perfect scores on officially administered LSATs (more than anyone else ever has).
Through TestMasters, Robin has helped prepare more than 150,000 LSAT students worldwide for the biggest exam of their lives with his unmatched LSAT expertise.
Over the last two decades, TestMasters’ unequaled success has cemented its position as the only serious option for students who want to maximize their score on the LSAT.
We offer several different ways to study for the LSAT, including a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also standing by to advise students regarding their law school applications.
Please click here for a complete list of the LSAT services that TestMasters offers.