University of Houston Law Center
100 Law Center
Houston, TX 77204
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at University of Houston Law Center – 715
- Number of part-time students enrolled at University of Houston Law Center – 183
- University of Houston Law Center median LSAT Score – 161
- University of Houston Law Center median GPA for incoming students – 3.34
- University of Houston Law Center average cost of in state tuition – $21,029
- University of Houston Law Center average cost of out of state tuition – $28,439
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
With more than 20 years of experience preparing students for the LSAT, TestMasters has established itself as the world’s foremost source for quality LSAT preparation.
The TestMasters LSAT Course gives students the proven methods developed by company founder Robin Singh, who has achieved more perfect scores (12) than has anyone else on officially administered LSATs, and every live TestMasters LSAT class is taught by an instructor who has scored in at least the 98th percentile on an LSAC-administered LSAT.
Tens of thousands of students have used TestMasters’ innovative methods for attacking the test to achieve score increases of ten points or more on the LSAT
We offer several different options for students who are getting ready for the LSAT, including a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also available to help students with their law school applications.
Please click here for additional information about LSAT courses from TestMasters in your area.