University of Detroit – Mercy School of Law
651 East Jefferson Avenue
Detroit, MI 48226
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at University of Detroit – Mercy School of Law – 586
- Number of part-time students enrolled at University of Detroit – Mercy School of Law – 144
- University of Detroit – Mercy School of Law median LSAT Score – 150
- University of Detroit – Mercy School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.16
- University of Detroit – Mercy School of Law average cost of tuition – $16,085
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters, the world’s leading source for quality LSAT preparation, has been helping students prepare for the LSAT for over two decades.
The TestMasters LSAT Course presents students with the powerful LSAT study tools developed by company founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record with 12 perfect scores on officially administered LSATs, and every TestMasters LSAT class features instruction from a teacher who has earned a score in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test.
Tens of thousands of students have used TestMasters’ innovative methods for attacking the test to achieve score increases of over ten points on the LSAT
We offer a variety of ways to prepare for the LSAT, including a 60-hour Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and one-on-one private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also standing by to advise students regarding their law school applications and personal statements.
To view all of the LSAT services that TestMasters provides please click here.