University of Connecticut School of Law
45 Elizabeth Street
Hartford, CT 06105
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at University of Connecticut School of Law – 450
- Number of part-time students enrolled at University of Connecticut School of Law – 191
- University of Connecticut School of Law median LSAT Score – 161
- University of Connecticut School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.38
- University of Connecticut School of Law average cost of in state tuition – $20,374
- University of Connecticut School of Law average cost of out of state tuition – $42,094
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters has established its position as the world’s foremost supplier of quality LSAT preparation with its unequaled history of score improvements.
Over the last 20 years, tens of thousands of students have taken advantage of the powerful LSAT study tools developed by TestMasters LSAT course author Robin Singh—who has achieved 12 perfect scores on officially administered LSATs (a world record)—to achieve score increases of ten points or more on the 120 to 180 LSAT scoring scale.
TestMasters offers numerous ways to prepare for the LSAT. For students who are looking for live instruction, we offer a 60-hour live course. Our online LSAT course is the perfect choice for students who cannot commit to one of our 60-hour LSAT prep courses, or who would prefer to devise a personlized schedule for preparing for the LSAT. Students who prefer individual instruction can also take advantage of our Admissions Consulting and Private Tutoring services.
For additional information about upcoming courses in your area, please click here.