The University of Michigan Law School
625 South State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1215
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of students enrolled at The University of Michigan Law School – 1117
- The University of Michigan Law School median LSAT Score – 168
- The University of Michigan Law School median GPA for incoming students – 3.76
- The University of Michigan Law School average cost of in state tuition – $53,153
- The University of Michigan Law School average cost of out of state tuition – $56,153
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters has cemented its reputation as the number one source for quality LSAT preparation with its unequaled history of score improvements.
Since 1991, tens of thousands of students have used the powerful methods and techniques developed by TestMasters LSAT course author Robin Singh—who has achieved more perfect scores (12) than has anyone else on officially administered LSATs—to achieve score increases of more than ten points on the 120 to 180 LSAT scoring scale.
We offer numerous ways to study for the LSAT, including a 60-hour Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and private tutoring services. Students can also get help with their law school applications with a TestMasters Admissions Consultant.
Please click here for additional information about nearby TestMasters courses.