Syracuse University College of Law
Office of Admissions
Syracuse, NY 13244-1030
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Syracuse University College of Law – 598
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Syracuse University College of Law – 5
- Syracuse University College of Law median LSAT Score – 155
- Syracuse University College of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.32
- Syracuse University College of Law average cost of tuition – $44,856
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters has established itself as the world's leading LSAT prep company with its unequaled track record of score improvements.
Since 1991, tens of thousands of students have achieved score increases of over ten points on the 120 to 180 LSAT scoring scale using the powerful LSAT study tools developed by TestMasters company founder Robin Singh, who has achieved more perfect scores (twelve) than has anyone else on officially administered LSATs.
TestMasters has a number of options available for students who are getting ready for the LSAT. For students who want a traditional classroom experience, TestMasters offers a full-length live LSAT Course (60 hours). For students who cannot attend the entire 60-hour prep course or who would rather put together a personlized program of study for the LSAT, our online course is an excellent alternative. Private LSAT tutors and Admissions Consultants are also available for students who want individual instruction.
Please click here to find out more about future TestMasters courses in your area.