Southwestern Law School
3050 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Southwestern Law School – 729
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Southwestern Law School – 323
- Southwestern Law School median LSAT Score – 154
- Southwestern Law School median GPA for incoming students – 3.26
- Southwestern Law School average cost of tuition – $36,950
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
With more than 20 years of experience helping students get ready for the LSAT, TestMasters has established itself as the world's leading LSAT prep provider.
The TestMasters LSAT Prep Course includes the proven methods developed by course author Robin Singh, who holds the world record with 12 perfect scores on officially administered LSATs, and every live TestMasters LSAT class is taught by an instructor who has scored in the 98th or 99th percentile on an officially administered LSAT.
Tens of thousands of students have taken advantage of TestMasters’ unparalleled knowledge of the LSAT to reach double-digit score increases on the test
TestMasters has several options available for students looking to prepare for the LSAT, including a 60-hour Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also standing by to advise students regarding their law school applications and personal statements.
To view all of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters provides please click here.