Seton Hall University School of Law
One Newark Center
Newark, NJ 07102
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Seton Hall University School of Law – 723
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Seton Hall University School of Law – 367
- Seton Hall University School of Law median LSAT Score – 158
- Seton Hall University School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.40
- Seton Hall University School of Law average cost of tuition – $42,980
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters has earned its reputation as the leading source for quality LSAT preparation with its unequaled record of success.
Over the last 20 years, tens of thousands of students have raised their score on the LSAT by ten points or more with the powerful methodology developed by TestMasters LSAT course author Robin Singh, who has achieved more perfect scores (twelve) than has anyone else on officially administered LSATs.
We offer numerous ways to prepare for the LSAT: a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and private tutoring services. Students can also get help with their personal statements from a TestMasters Admissions Consultant.
To see all of the LSAT services that TestMasters offers please click here.