Santa Clara University School of Law
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Santa Clara University School of Law – 749
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Santa Clara University School of Law – 252
- Santa Clara University School of Law median LSAT Score – 159
- Santa Clara University School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.35
- Santa Clara University School of Law average cost of tuition – $38,040
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
The TestMasters LSAT review course was developed personally by Robin Singh, who has achieved a world record 12 perfect scores on officially administered LSATs.
Through TestMasters, Robin has used his unparalleled LSAT expertise to help more than 150,000 students worldwide get ready for the biggest test of their lives.
Over the last two decades, TestMasters’ proven track record has established its position as the only serious option for students who want to crush the LSAT.
We offer a variety of ways to prepare for the LSAT, including a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and one-on-one private tutoring services. Students can also get advice about their personal statements using a TestMasters Admissions Consultant.
Please click here to see all of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters offers.