Northwestern University School of Law
375 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611-3069
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of students enrolled at Northwestern University School of Law – 814
- Northwestern University School of Law median LSAT Score – 168
- Northwestern University School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.77
- Northwestern University School of Law average cost of in state tuition – $58,098
- Northwestern University School of Law average cost of out of state tuition – $58,098
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
Created by Robin Singh—who has achieved a world-record 12 perfect scores on officially administered LSATs—TestMasters has demonstrated itself to be the best option for students who are serious about conquering the LSAT.
For 27 years, tens of thousands of students have used the TestMasters LSAT course to reach score increases of ten points or more on the 120 to 180 LSAT scoring scale.
TestMasters offers a number of options for students who are getting ready for the LSAT: a 60-hour Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and one-on-one private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also available to advise students regarding their law school applications.
For further information about upcoming courses in your area, please click here.