Northern Illinois University College of Law
231 North Annie Glidden Road
Swen Parson Hall, Room 151
DeKalb, IL 60115
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Northern Illinois University College of Law – 298
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Northern Illinois University College of Law – 11
- Northern Illinois University College of Law median LSAT Score – 154
- Northern Illinois University College of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.23
- Northern Illinois University College of Law average cost of in state tuition – $14,847
- Northern Illinois University College of Law average cost of out of state tuition – $27,351
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
Created by Robin Singh—who has achieved a world-record twelve perfect scores on officially administered LSATs—TestMasters has earned a reputation as the only serious option for students who want to perform their best on the LSAT.
For 27 years, tens of thousands of students have used the TestMasters LSAT course to increase their LSAT scores by ten points or more.
TestMasters has numerous options available for students studying for the LSAT. For students looking for a live classroom experience, TestMasters offers a 60-hour Live LSAT Course . For students who are unable to attend the entire full-length prep course or who would prefer to map out their own study schedule for the LSAT, our online course is an excellent alternative. Private LSAT tutors and Admissions Consultants are also available for students who want individual instruction.
Please click here to find out more about upcoming courses in your area.