New England Law
154 Stuart Street
Boston, MA 02116
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at New England Law – 737
- Number of part-time students enrolled at New England Law – 359
- New England Law median LSAT Score – 150
- New England Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.14
- New England Law average cost of tuition – $45,606
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters has established itself as the top provider of quality LSAT preparation with its unequaled record of success.
Since 1991, tens of thousands of students have used the TestMasters LSAT course to boost their LSAT scores by more than ten points.
TestMasters offers several different ways to study for the LSAT. For students who want a traditional classroom experience, we offer a 60-hour live course. Students who cannot commit to one of our full-length LSAT prep courses or who would prefer to map out a personlized program of study for the LSAT can still benefit from TestMasters’ wealth of expertise by enrolling in our online LSAT course. Students who want individual instruction can also take advantage of our Admissions Consulting and Private Tutoring services.
For a complete list of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters offers please click here.