Michigan State University College of Law
Office of Admissions
300 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI 48824-1300
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Michigan State University College of Law – 892
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Michigan State University College of Law – 65
- Michigan State University College of Law median LSAT Score – 155
- Michigan State University College of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.36
- Michigan State University College of Law average cost of tuition – $33,054
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
Founded by Robin Singh—the world record-holder with 12 perfect LSAT scores—TestMasters has established itself as the leader in LSAT preparation.
Since 1991, tens of thousands of students have used TestMasters’ powerful methods and techniques to achieve score increases of ten points or more on the 120 to 180 LSAT scoring scale.
TestMasters offers a variety of options for students preparing for the LSAT: a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also standing by to assist students with their personal statements.
Please click here to find out more about future courses in your area.