Liberty University School of Law
1971 University Boulevard
Lynchburg, VA 24502
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Liberty University School of Law – 58
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Liberty University School of Law – 0
- Liberty University School of Law median LSAT Score – 151
- Liberty University School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.15
- Liberty University School of Law average cost of tuition – $27,847
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
The TestMasters LSAT course was authored by Robin Singh, who has achieved a world-record 12 perfect scores on officially administered LSATs.
Through TestMasters, Robin has helped more than 150,000 LSAT students worldwide prepare for the biggest test of their lives with his unmatched LSAT expertise.
Over the last 20 years, TestMasters has proven itself to be the only real choice for students who are serious about conquering the LSAT.
We offer a variety of options for students studying for the LSAT, including a 60-hour Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and one-on-one private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also standing by to advise students regarding their law school applications and personal statements.
For a complete list of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters offers please click here.