Lewis & Clark Law School
Office of Admissions
10015 SW Terwilliger Boulevard
Portland, OR 97219-7799
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Lewis & Clark Law School – 521
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Lewis & Clark Law School – 194
- Lewis & Clark Law School median LSAT Score – 161
- Lewis & Clark Law School median GPA for incoming students – 3.52
- Lewis & Clark Law School average cost of tuition – $31,984
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters has established itself as the only serious option for students looking to maximize their score on the LSAT with its proven record of success.
Over the last two decades, tens of thousands of students have used the TestMasters LSAT preparation course to improve their score on the LSAT by more than ten points.
TestMasters has a number of options available for students preparing for the LSAT. For students looking for in-person instruction, we offer a full-length course (60 hours). Our online LSAT preparation course is an excellent choice for students who cannot commit to one of our full-length LSAT prep courses, or who would rather design their own program of study for the LSAT. In addition, private LSAT tutors and Admissions Consultants are available for students who prefer individual instruction.
To see all of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters provides please click here.