Howard University School of Law
Office of Admissions
2900 Van Ness Street NW
219 Holy Cross Hall
Washington, DC 20008
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of students enrolled at Howard University School of Law – 468
- Howard University School of Law median LSAT Score – 153
- Howard University School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.20
- Howard University School of Law average cost of in state tuition – $24,490
- Howard University School of Law average cost of out of state tuition – $24,490
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters has established itself as the choice for students who are serious about maximizing their score on the LSAT with its unequaled record of success.
Over the last 20 years, tens of thousands of students have taken advantage of TestMasters’ vast understanding of the LSAT to reach score increases of ten points or more on the 120 to 180 scoring scale.
TestMasters has several different alternatives available for students studying for the LSAT. TestMasters offers a full-length live LSAT Course (60 hours) for students looking for in-person instruction. TestMasters’ online LSAT preparation course is an excellent alternative for students who are unable to commit to one of our full-length LSAT prep courses, or who would simply prefer to map out an LSAT study program that fits within their schedule. Students who prefer individual instruction can also take advantage of our Admissions Consulting and Private Tutoring services.
Please click here for further information about upcoming TestMasters courses in your area.