Gonzaga University School of Law
721 North Cincinnati Street
Spokane, WA 99220
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Gonzaga University School of Law – 516
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Gonzaga University School of Law – 10
- Gonzaga University School of Law median LSAT Score – 155
- Gonzaga University School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.30
- Gonzaga University School of Law average cost of tuition – $31,460
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters has earned its place as the number one provider of quality LSAT preparation with its proven track record of score improvements.
Since 1991, tens of thousands of students have used the TestMasters LSAT course to reach double-digit score increases on the test.
We offer several ways to study for the LSAT. We offer a 60-hour full-length LSAT course for students looking for in-person instruction. We also offer an innovative online course for for students who cannot attend the entire full-length prep course, or who would simply prefer to design a personlized program of study for the LSAT. Students who prefer individual instruction can also take advantage of our Admissions Consulting and Private Tutoring services.
Please click here to find out more about nearby TestMasters courses.