Golden Gate University School of Law
536 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at Golden Gate University School of Law – 529
- Number of part-time students enrolled at Golden Gate University School of Law – 108
- Golden Gate University School of Law median LSAT Score – 153
- Golden Gate University School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.14
- Golden Gate University School of Law average cost of tuition – $36,860
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
TestMasters, the world's foremost LSAT preparation provider, has been helping students get ready for the LSAT since 1991.
Every TestMasters course features instruction from a teacher who has scored in the 98th or 99th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test and gives students the powerful methodology developed by course creator Robin Singh, who has achieved a world record twelve perfect scores on officially administered LSATs.
Tens of thousands of students have taken advantage of TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques to earn double-digit score increases on the 120 to 180 LSAT scoring scale
TestMasters has numerous alternatives available for students looking to prepare for the LSAT, including a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also standing by to advise students regarding their personal statements.
Please click here for a complete list of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters offers.