George Washington University Law School
Office of Admissions
700 20th Street, NW, Lower Level
Washington, DC 20052
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at George Washington University Law School – 1328
- Number of part-time students enrolled at George Washington University Law School – 304
- George Washington University Law School median LSAT Score – 167
- George Washington University Law School median GPA for incoming students – 3.77
- George Washington University Law School average cost of tuition – $42,205
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
Robin Singh, the author of the TestMasters LSAT course, has achieved more perfect scores (12) than has anyone else on officially administered LSATs.
Robin’s unmatched understanding of the LSAT has allowed TestMasters to help over 150,000 students worldwide gear up for the most important test of their lives.
Since 1991, TestMasters has demonstrated itself to be the leader in LSAT preparation.
We offer a variety of options for students who want to prepare for the LSAT: a 60-hour Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and one-on-one private tutoring services. Students can also get assistance with their law school applications through a TestMasters Admissions Consultant.
For a complete list of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters provides please click here.