Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of students enrolled at Florida State University College of Law – 763
- Florida State University College of Law median LSAT Score – 160
- Florida State University College of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.53
- Florida State University College of Law average cost of in state tuition – $14,239
- Florida State University College of Law average cost of out of state tuition – $31,250
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
Robin Singh, the creator and author of the TestMasters LSAT prep course, holds the world record with 12 perfect scores on officially administered LSATs.
Robin’s unparalleled LSAT expertise has enabled TestMasters to prepare over 150,000 students worldwide for the biggest test of their lives.
Over the last two decades, TestMasters has demonstrated itself to be the only serious option for students looking to master the LSAT.
TestMasters offers a number of ways to get ready for for the LSAT: a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and one-on-one private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also available to assist students with their law school applications.
Please click here to view all of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters provides.