California Western School of Law
225 Cedar Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Admissions Phone Number
- Number of full-time students enrolled at California Western School of Law – 791
- Number of part-time students enrolled at California Western School of Law – 101
- California Western School of Law median LSAT Score – 153
- California Western School of Law median GPA for incoming students – 3.28
- California Western School of Law average cost of tuition – $38,500
* Updated 2023
Information Provided Courtesy of TestMasters LSAT Prep
The TestMasters LSAT course was authored by Robin Singh, who has achieved a world-record twelve perfect scores on officially administered LSATs.
Through TestMasters, Robin has used his vast LSAT expertise to prepare more than 150,000 LSAT students for the most important test of their lives.
Since 1991, TestMasters has demonstrated itself to be the only real choice for students who are committed to performing their best on the LSAT.
TestMasters has numerous options available for students who are getting ready for the LSAT, including a full-length Live LSAT Course, an Online LSAT Course, and one-on-one private tutoring services. TestMasters Admissions Consultants are also available to advise students regarding their personal statements.
For a complete list of the LSAT courses and services that TestMasters offers please click here.