TestMasters Ronceverte, West Virginia LSAT Prep Courses
Students in the Ronceverte area interested in registering for our prep course have the option of either taking our comprehensive live course at select locations throughout West Virginia or else taking our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in West Virginia who want to complete their LSAT study with a dedicated tutor. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
Students can make a $100 down payment or pay the tuition in full in order to reserve their place in a course. The deadline to complete their payment in full is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. TestMasters accepts credit and debit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), money orders, and checks (personal checks must be received 10 days prior to the first class meeting). If a student’s registration is incomplete by the registration deadline, they will be charged a late $50 late registration fee in addition to the course tuition.
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
Students who miss a scheduled diagnostic exam have a few alternatives if they would like to make up the test. First, they can self administer the test using our virtual proctor or another accurate timer. Second, students can use one of their audit passes to attend a different classes’ scheduled exam on a different day.
TestMasters students are advised not to take any LSAT prep courses or do any other independent LSAT studying before starting the class. TestMasters provides students with everything they need to prepare for the LSAT, including over 8000 LSAT prep questions and unparalleled study techniques and strategies. Studying any LSAT prep material before studying with TestMasters is unnecessary and may cause students to develop bad study habits and test-taking strategies.
Private tutoring is available in any location where the live TestMasters LSAT course is offered. If tutoring is not available in your area you can still work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor through our online/telephonic tutoring program. If you are interested in LSAT private tutoring please contact the TestMasters Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
The deadline to register for a TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. By that deadline students must complete their payments in order to attend class. Payments can be submitted in multiple installments through the TestMasters Online Resource Center, over the phone, or via regular mail.
The LSAT is a standardized graduate admissions test that measures two skills that are crucial to a student’s success in law school: reading comprehension and critical reasoning. All students applying to ABA-approved law schools must take the test and submit their scores with their applications. The test takes place over the course of half a day and is administered four times a year.
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
Students cannot register for the LSAT on any given day. They must register for a specific LSAT test date in February, June, September/October, or December.
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials, with over 8,000 actual LSAT questions included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including 125 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
Some students come to tutoring sessions with a clear game plan of what they would like to do to improve. Other students know they would like assistance in their LSAT prep but are less sure about what their problem areas are. TestMasters tutors can help in either case. Our tutors are qualified to help students in any stage of their LSAT preparation to reach their goals.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is more important than any other factor in the law school admissions process, superseding even college GPA in importance. The LSAT is a standardized measure of a student’s ability to read carefully and reason properly. Since the LSAT serves to put all applicants on an equal playing field, students who do well on the test through adequate LSAT prep can make up for weak aspects of their application—namely a bad college GPA.
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT prep courses have helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals.