TestMasters Courses in Kingwood, West Virginia for the LSAT
For Kingwood-area students who want to sign up for a traditional classroom course, TestMasters offers in-depth live LSAT courses at locations in West Virginia. For Kingwood-area students who are looking for the most comprehensive LSAT course in the world but who are unable to schedule an entire course, our innovative online course is a perfect option. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in West Virginia who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a dedicated TestMasters instructor. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring hours or choose to work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Kingwood who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
It is easy to register for a TestMasters LSAT course at the TestMasters offices, online, or over the phone. Students can register by paying the full LSAT course tuition or by making a $100 deposit. Accepted forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards, checks, and money orders. The deadline for students to pay their tuition in full is 7 days prior to the first class meeting. All personal checks must be received in the TestMasters offices no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students enrolled in the live TestMasters LSAT course have access to the instructor-staffed Academic Assistance department to get any homework questions answered before they begin new lesson material.
Twenty four hours of proctored diagnostic testing are scheduled throughout the TestMasters LSAT Course in order to help students track their progress on the test. While the proctored setting helps simulate actual testing conditions, if a student cannot attend the in-person exam they should still take the exam on their own. The tests are included with each student's course materials, and can be taken at any time. Students should take the exam under accurate testing conditions and then score the test online to receive their detailed computerized score report.
It is not in your best interest to do any LSAT prep before enrolling in the TestMasters LSAT course. Our classes are designed to introduce you to the best LSAT preparation strategies available, and students who study on their own are in danger of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters methodology. Students who enroll in the TestMasters course can avoid having to unlearn other LSAT studying techniques by avoiding doing any LSAT preparation before the course begins.
If you are studying for the LSAT and want private LSAT tutoring you can either sign up for in-person or telephonic tutoring. If you live in an area where an instructor is available you can work one-one-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in-person. Typically, LSAT tutors are available in areas where TestMasters courses are offered, but availability varies. You can also work with a TestMasters LSAT tutor online/telephonically (via phone, Skype, etc.) if you are unable to meet with one in-person.
To reserve a spot in the TestMasters LSAT course, students must make a down payment of at least a $100. Students are then able to pay in any number of installments until the registration deadline. Students must have their course paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to complete their enrollment and being attending LSAT classes.
The LSAT is a five-section standardized test comprised of 2 logical reasoning sections, 1 logic games section, 1 reading comprehension section, and 1 experimental section. Unlike other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills based test, rather than a content based test, designed to assess a student’s critical reasoning and reading comprehension abilities. The LSAT is the most heavily weighted component of any student’s law school admission application.
Usually, if students’ test scores on LSAT preptests are regularly at or close to the score they would like to get on the actual Law School Admission Test, they should take the administered test. This is because students tend to perform better when the information they have been learning is fresh in their minds. Also, when students wait until later in a term to take the LSAT, this delays the submission of their applications and schools with rolling admissions might be less likely to admit them.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
Students can register for the LSAT for the February, June, September/October, or December administrations.
TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private students receive a full set of LSAT preparation books. The five volumes include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. LSAT tutoring students who are not enrolled in either of these programs can purchase the TestMasters LSAT prep books separately. Students are also permitted to bring official LSAT PrepTests to their tutoring sessions.
Some students come to tutoring sessions with a clear game plan of what they would like to do to improve. Other students know they would like assistance in their LSAT prep but are less sure about what their problem areas are. TestMasters tutors can help in either case. Our tutors are qualified to help students in any stage of their LSAT preparation to reach their goals.
Although college GPA is important in the law school admissions process, the LSAT tends to be the most important factor for determining where students will be accepted. This is due to the fact that the LSAT tests skills needed for success in law school and in the field of law. Additionally, the LSAT is a standardized measure of success, meaning even students with less than stellar GPAs will be able to compete more successfully for a spot at a top law school by investing time and effort in LSAT preparation.
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.