Toppenish, Washington LSAT Course offerings
We offer comprehensive Live LSAT courses in Washington for Toppenish students who prefer to take an in-person course. For Toppenish-area students who are unable to enroll in a live course but who want a decisive edge on the LSAT, our innovative online course is the perfect option. Washington students who would rather prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either work entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students enrolled in a Toppenish LSAT course who need to audit lessons in a different location can do so by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. TestMasters students can also change locations for the remainder of the course at no additional cost if there is space available in the new location. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact TestMasters immediately so we can ensure that a spot is reserved.
The cost to register for a TestMasters LSAT course is all inclusive, and students must complete their tuition payments in full no later than one week prior to their first class meeting. Students can pay the full course tuition upon registering for a course or simply make a $100 deposit to save their seat. TestMasters accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, money orders, and checks (Please Note: personal checks will only be accepted until 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting).
If a student has academic questions about TestMasters LSAT prep materials they can email our dedicated Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
Students who have prior commitments during a regularly scheduled diagnostic exam can audit a diagnostic on a different day and/or at a different location (if one is available) or make-up the test on their own time. Students can search for upcoming diagnostic exams on their Online Resource Center and print a corresponding audit pass. Otherwise, each proctored LSAT is available within their original shipment of study materials. For those students taking the exam on their own, it is advised to take the exam under proctored conditions and submit your answers online in order to obtain your personalized score report.
No. The TestMasters LSAT prep classes are designed to give you the best LSAT studying techniques and the most comprehensive LSAT preparation available, so working through any other prep books is not only unnecessary but in some cases may actually be counterproductive.
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or online/telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
The deadline to complete your enrollment in a TestMasters live LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. You can easily save your spot in an upcoming LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The remaining course tuition can then be paid in any number installments as long as your course tuition is paid in full at least one week prior to the start of your LSAT prep classes.
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
Generally, TestMasters advises students to take the Law School Admission Test when they are satisfied with their practice LSAT test scores. If they wait too long to take the test, the material they have studied may no longer be fresh in their minds. When applying to schools with rolling admissions, students should keep in mind that applications are prioritized by when they are received.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
February, June, September/October, and December are the four times yearly that the Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT.
TestMasters only prepares students using officially licensed LSAT questions. Other than publications purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council, LSAT private tutoring students may not use materials other than the TestMasters course books in their tutoring sessions. If students do not want to purchase TestMasters LSAT course materials, they should buy real LSAT PrepTests from the LSAC to work through with their LSAT tutor.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
A student’s LSAT score is more often than not the most critical single factor in the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is usually the second most important factor, it is far less important that a student’s LSAT score. This is why dedication to LSAT preparation is so critical. And since the LSAT tests learnable reasoning and reading skills, dedicated LSAT prep often makes it possible for students to make up for poor college performance and increase their chances of getting into top law schools.
Since its inception in 1991, TestMasters has helped over a hundred and fifty thousand students prepare for the LSAT.