TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Poulsbo, Washington
TestMasters offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course in select Washington locations for Poulsbo-area students who are interested in registering for an in-person course. A perfect option for students in Poulsbo who are unable to enroll in an entire course but who are interested in taking one of our LSAT prep courses is our in-depth Online LSAT Course. Washington students who would rather conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If students need to make up individual LSAT classes, it is easy to do so by logging into the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. If students wish to permanently relocate to a new LSAT class location where space is available, they may do so without an additional charge. To switch from Poulsbo to a new location, students should contact the TestMasters offices right away so we can reserve a spot in the new LSAT class location.
In order to register for a TestMasters LSAT course, students have the option of paying a $100 deposit or the full course tuition. Students can use their Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit cards to make their payments or they can submit a check or money order. All payments must be complete no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to avoid any late registration fees.
Students enrolled in the live TestMasters LSAT course have access to the instructor-staffed Academic Assistance department to get any homework questions answered before they begin new lesson material.
Every proctored diagnostic exam is available to students as soon as they receive their shipment of course materials. Students can always choose to self-proctor exams whenever it is convenient, although we recommend attending the scheduled proctored tests when possible. If there is a test administration at a different location that a student is able to attend, they can print an audit pass from the Online Resource Center and take the proctored exam with a different class.
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 8500) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
To save your seat in a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can simply make a $100 deposit. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be made in installments on the Online Resource Center, over the phone, or by mailing your payments to the TestMasters office. All students must complete their payments by the registration deadline in order to attend any live LSAT classes.
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
Generally, TestMasters advises students to take the Law School Admission Test when they are satisfied with their practice LSAT test scores. If they wait too long to take the test, the material they have studied may no longer be fresh in their minds. When applying to schools with rolling admissions, students should keep in mind that applications are prioritized by when they are received.
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
The Law School Admission Test is offered four times annually. The test dates are scheduled on specific dates in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials, with over 8,000 actual LSAT questions included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including 125 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
Law schools tend to consider the LSAT as the single most important factor when determining who to admit. Having a great undergraduate GPA is helpful, but usually not as helpful as having an excellent LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test—reading and reasoning skills—are learnable, even students with an undergraduate GPA that is less than ideal can compete for a spot at a top law school through their LSAT preparation.
Since 1991 there have been more than 150,000 students who have taken TestMasters LSAT prep classes.