Fircrest, Washington LSAT Prep Classes
Our comprehensive Live LSAT course is available in select Washington locations for students who prefer to take a traditional classroom course. Our in-depth online course is a perfect option for students in the Fircrest area interested in taking one of our LSAT preparation courses but cannot enroll in an in-person course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Washington who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a dedicated tutor. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use a tutoring package together with a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
In addition to extensive online resources, students enrolled in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course have access to the Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors. Students can utilize any of these tools to obtain answers to LSAT prep questions in the homework or lesson material.
Students can conveniently take and score diagnostic exams at home if they are unable to attend the regularly scheduled proctored exams with their class. Alternatively, students who are able to travel can attend a diagnostic exam at a different location by selecting an audit pass for a different test date on their Online Resource Center.
It is not in your best interest to do any LSAT prep before enrolling in the TestMasters LSAT course. Our classes are designed to introduce you to the best LSAT preparation strategies available, and students who study on their own are in danger of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters methodology. Students who enroll in the TestMasters course can avoid having to unlearn other LSAT studying techniques by avoiding doing any LSAT preparation before the course begins.
Instructors are available for in-person LSAT private tutoring at each of the locations where a TestMasters class is held. It is possible that we have LSAT tutors available in other cities aside from where classes are offered, but tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. If we do not have an instructor based in your area, you can also work with a tutor remotely via our telephonic tutoring service.
In order to reserve a place in a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students have to complete at least a $100 down payment. Students can then make payments in installments up until the registration deadline, 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be submitted via regular mail to the TestMasters office, online, or over the phone.
All students seeking admissions into an ABA-accredited law school in the US must take the Law School Admission Test. This test is a measure of a student’s critical reasoning and reading skills. Students receive a score on a 120-180 scale that they must submit along with their law school applications. The LSAT is given four times yearly at testing centers worldwide.
Usually, it is best for students to take the test pretty soon after their LSAT preparation is complete, but there are a number of factors to keep in mind when deciding when to take the Law School Admission Test. If the schools you are applying to have rolling admissions, you should consider how this might impact your application. If you are planning to wait to take the test, consider how you will ensure that the materials are still fresh in your mind when you do take the test.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
Students can only take the LSAT on one of the four LSAT administrations offered each year. The test is given in February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters instructors do not tutor students with simulated LSAT prep questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses. If you are enrolled in LSAT private tutoring you can work with either TestMasters LSAT course prep books or official Law School Admission Council (LSAC) PrepTests, both of which contain only authentic LSAT questions. If you are not enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT Course you can purchase LSAT prep books directly from TestMasters.
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
A student’s LSAT score is more often than not the most critical single factor in the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is usually the second most important factor, it is far less important that a student’s LSAT score. This is why dedication to LSAT preparation is so critical. And since the LSAT tests learnable reasoning and reading skills, dedicated LSAT prep often makes it possible for students to make up for poor college performance and increase their chances of getting into top law schools.
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.