Mapleton, Utah LSAT Prep Courses
For Mapleton students who are interested in enrolling in an in-person course, TestMasters offers in-depth live LSAT prep courses in the state of Utah. A perfect choice for students in the Mapleton area who are looking for the best LSAT review course available but who cannot attend a full course is our innovative Online LSAT Course. TestMasters also offers private tutoring for those students who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use a tutoring package together with a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Mapleton who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to register for an LSAT review class by paying in full or making a $100 deposit for an LSAT prep course. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover and students can register online or over the phone. Students who wish to mail their registration information can submit checks or money orders. All students paying with credit/debit cards or money orders must complete their payments no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting, and students paying with personal checks must submit their payments no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
The TestMasters LSAT course is taught using the Socratic Method and students are encouraged to participate in in-class discussions and to ask questions during each LSAT class lesson. For those students with questions about the homework there is an Academic Assistance department which they can contact and receive a response directly from a TestMasters LSAT instructor.
Students can make up diagnostic tests on their own or they can audit the exam with another class. Each proctored exam is provided in advance with your original shipment of course materials. If a student would like to take the test earlier they can do so by timing it themselves at home. Also, if there is another date and location that a student can audit, they may print out a corresponding audit pass for the proctored exam from their Online Resource Center.
No. TestMasters students should not study any material until the course begins. We teach a comprehensive system of proven strategies and techniques that helps students significantly improve their accuracy and speed on the test. Students who begin studying the LSAT without having learned these strategies and techniques may develop habits that are inconsistent with the TestMasters methods, and may need to re-learn a different method of approaching the test in order to get the most out of the TestMasters course.
LSAT private tutoring is available in any location that TestMasters offers the Full-Length LSAT course. Sometimes LSAT tutors are available in other cities, but tutoring availability is not guaranteed for all locations. Students can always secure an LSAT tutor by enrolling in TestMasters telephonic tutoring which is one-on-one tutoring conducted over the phone or a service such as Skype.
Students can pay $100 in order to hold a spot in the TestMasters LSAT preparation course. After they have made the deposit, students can pay down the balance of their tuition in any number of installments. The entire LSAT course tuition must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
The LSAC administered Law School Admission Test is a 4 hour long standardized test that is administered four times yearly. It is a requirement for all students applying to ABA accredited law schools in the US. The exam is written to test students’ critical reasoning and reading comprehension skills through various logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension questions.
Since the strategies and techniques students have learned are still at the forefront of their minds shortly after they have completed their LSAT preparation, it is generally advisable for students to take the LSAT as soon as they have finished this preparation and their LSAT practice test scores are in a range they would be happy with on their actual test. Since many law schools have rolling admissions, students should keep in mind the admissions cycle when considering the best time to sign up for the LSAT.
In 1991, Robin Singh founded TestMasters and has been working to continually improve the course ever since. Robin Singh is the leading authority in the world on LSAT preparation, having received 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs. He also heads a research and development team in updating the course materials at least once every year.
Unlike many other standardized graduate entrance exams, the LSAT is only administered a finite number of times a year. Test administrations occur in February, June, September/October, and December.
When meeting privately with a TestMasters LSAT tutor, students can work with either TestMasters course materials or official Law Services PrepTests, both of which contain only authentic LSAT prep questions. TestMasters instructors do not tutor students with simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other test preparation companies. Students not enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT Course may purchase LSAT prep books directly from TestMasters.
Whether students require only a few one-on-one tutoring hours of LSAT review to polish out some weak spots or a more intensive and directed study plan, TestMasters will be able to assist. TestMasters tutors can help students who have already prepared for the test on their own to fix weak spots they have identified or tutors can help students who are just beginning their LSAT study and need more help to identify what they can do to improve.
Although there are some exceptions to the rule, the vast majority of the time the score a student receives on the Law School Admission Test will determine more than any other individual factor where that student will be admitted to law school. Law schools also consider the undergraduate GPA to a degree, but it usually is far less critical than a student’s LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test are learnable, LSAT preparation is a critical aspect of ensuring that students are as competitive as possible in the law school admission process.
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.