TestMasters Courses in Herriman, Utah for the LSAT
TestMasters offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course in select locations within the state of Utah for Herriman-area students who are interested in signing up for a live course. The ideal choice for Herriman students who cannot commit to an entire course but who want to take advantage of our LSAT expertise is our innovative Online LSAT Course. Students in Utah who would rather conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If students need to make up individual LSAT classes, it is easy to do so by logging into the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. If students wish to permanently relocate to a new LSAT class location where space is available, they may do so without an additional charge. To switch from Herriman to a new location, students should contact the TestMasters offices right away so we can reserve a spot in the new LSAT class location.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to register for an LSAT review class by paying in full or making a $100 deposit for an LSAT prep course. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover and students can register online or over the phone. Students who wish to mail their registration information can submit checks or money orders. All students paying with credit/debit cards or money orders must complete their payments no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting, and students paying with personal checks must submit their payments no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
TestMasters Instructors are made accessible to students outside of their regularly schedules classes. Students can contact our Academic Assistance department to get any questions answered by an expert instructor.
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
TestMasters students are advised not to take any LSAT prep courses or do any other independent LSAT studying before starting the class. TestMasters provides students with everything they need to prepare for the LSAT, including over 8000 LSAT prep questions and unparalleled study techniques and strategies. Studying any LSAT prep material before studying with TestMasters is unnecessary and may cause students to develop bad study habits and test-taking strategies.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available in cities where live LSAT preparation classes are offered, and in other select cities. Students who live too far to meet with an LSAT tutor in-person can work with any one of our tutors nationwide through telephonic tutoring. Online/telephonic tutoring allows students to work remotely and at a time that is convenient for their schedule. For more information about tutoring, please call to speak with the Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
Students seeking admissions into law school must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a standardized graduate entrance exam that is administered four times a year, and students have to option of taking the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT. This half-day test is designed to test two skills critical to success in law school: critical reasoning and reading comprehension. The test is broken down into one writing sample essay and five multiple choice sections: 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section.
TestMasters typically recommends that students take the Law School Admission Test soon after preparing for it as long as they feel ready to do so because the study strategies are still at the forefront of students’ minds at this point. If students are not yet consistently reaching scores on their practice LSATs that they would be happy with on the actual test, however, it might be worth waiting and studying for the LSAT longer. All students should consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions when determining the best time to take the test and send in applications.
Robin Singh is the owner and founder of TestMasters. He is the leading expert on LSAT prep and has gotten more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone in the world. He heads a full-time research and development team that updates the TestMasters coursebooks each year.
Students can register for the LSAT for the February, June, September/October, or December administrations.
Tutoring students may only use officially licensed LSAT PrepTests or course materials purchased directly from TestMasters when working with their LSAT tutor.
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
The most heavily weighted component of law school admissions for most law schools is a student’s LSAT score; GPA is a distant second. The LSAT receives the most weight both because it correlates most highly with first year law school grades and because it tests reasoning and reading skills students need for success in law school and in the practice of law. Since the LSAT is a learnable test, anyone who dedicates themselves to adequate LSAT prep can increase their competitiveness at their top choice law schools.
Since 1991 more than 150,000 students have enrolled in TestMasters LSAT preparation classes.