Pageland, South Carolina LSAT Prep Classes
Pageland-area students interested in signing up for a preparation course with TestMasters have the option of either taking our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT Course in South Carolina or else enrolling in our innovative Online LSAT Course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for South Carolina students who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with an individual tutor. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring hours or study entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Pageland who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
To enroll in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students can pay the tuition in full or make a $100 deposit to save their seat at a particular location. The remaining course tuition must be paid by the registration deadline for the course, one week prior to the first class meeting. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card payments, checks, and money orders. Please ensure that all personal checks are received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting, otherwise your payment cannot be processed. Students who complete their registration after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
Students can conveniently take and score diagnostic exams at home if they are unable to attend the regularly scheduled proctored exams with their class. Alternatively, students who are able to travel can attend a diagnostic exam at a different location by selecting an audit pass for a different test date on their Online Resource Center.
It is not in your best interest to do any LSAT prep before enrolling in the TestMasters LSAT course. Our classes are designed to introduce you to the best LSAT preparation strategies available, and students who study on their own are in danger of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters methodology. Students who enroll in the TestMasters course can avoid having to unlearn other LSAT studying techniques by avoiding doing any LSAT preparation before the course begins.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
The deadline to complete your enrollment in a TestMasters live LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. You can easily save your spot in an upcoming LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The remaining course tuition can then be paid in any number installments as long as your course tuition is paid in full at least one week prior to the start of your LSAT prep classes.
The LSAC administered Law School Admission Test is a 4 hour long standardized test that is administered four times yearly. It is a requirement for all students applying to ABA accredited law schools in the US. The exam is written to test students’ critical reasoning and reading comprehension skills through various logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension questions.
Once your LSAT study is complete and the material is still at the forefront of your mind, you should register for the test and take it as soon as possible. Waiting until late in the term could affect your application at schools with rolling admissions. However, if your scores on your LSAT prep tests are consistently below the score you would like to receive on the actual test, it might be worth waiting until a later administration.
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
Students can take the LSAT on any of the four yearly administrations which take place in: February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private students receive a full set of LSAT preparation books. The five volumes include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. LSAT tutoring students who are not enrolled in either of these programs can purchase the TestMasters LSAT prep books separately. Students are also permitted to bring official LSAT PrepTests to their tutoring sessions.
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
Although college GPA is important in the law school admissions process, the LSAT tends to be the most important factor for determining where students will be accepted. This is due to the fact that the LSAT tests skills needed for success in law school and in the field of law. Additionally, the LSAT is a standardized measure of success, meaning even students with less than stellar GPAs will be able to compete more successfully for a spot at a top law school by investing time and effort in LSAT preparation.
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.