TestMasters Greenville, South Carolina LSAT Prep Courses
Our in-depth online course is available for Greenville students who want the benefits of a TestMasters LSAT review course. Students in the Greenville area who are interested in enrolling in a live LSAT review course can choose to attend our flagship Live LSAT Course in select locations throughout South Carolina. TestMasters also has individual tutors located in locations near Greenville for students who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a dedicated tutor. Students can either work entirely with a private LSAT tutor or use private tutoring together with a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters students who need to audit a single lesson at a different location may do so by selecting and printing an audit pass. These can be found on the Online Resource Center. Students who would like to transfer permanently to a new LSAT class location during the same term are permitted to do so as long as there are spots available. To ensure a spot in the new location, students interested in transferring out of a Greenville LSAT class location should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible.
To reserve a spot in an LSAT review course, you must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100. If you choose to make a down payment, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the start of your LSAT classes. You can register online for any of our courses. TestMasters accepts the following forms of payment: checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please note that TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first class meeting. If you complete your enrollment less than one week before the first LSAT class meeting, you will be charged a $50 late registration fee.
If a student has academic questions about TestMasters LSAT prep materials they can email our dedicated Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
Students can easily make-up a diagnostic exam by administering the test at home in a quiet location. It is recommended that students take the practice tests under timed conditions. They can then score their test online and view their score reports in the Online Resource Center. If there is another location that is convenient for a student, they may also print an audit pass to attend the diagnostic on a different date, at a different location.
Any student who is interested in signing up for the TestMasters LSAT course should not begin studying for the LSAT on their own or with any other LSAT prep courses. The TestMasters course is designed to allow students to absorb the TestMasters techniques and strategies by working through a vast amount of material. Students may pick up bad habits by studying on their own or working with other companies’ LSAT preparation materials.
Instructors are available for in-person LSAT private tutoring at each of the locations where a TestMasters class is held. It is possible that we have LSAT tutors available in other cities aside from where classes are offered, but tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. If we do not have an instructor based in your area, you can also work with a tutor remotely via our telephonic tutoring service.
The deadline to complete your enrollment in a TestMasters live LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. You can easily save your spot in an upcoming LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The remaining course tuition can then be paid in any number installments as long as your course tuition is paid in full at least one week prior to the start of your LSAT prep classes.
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a four hour, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which law schools can evaluate applicants.
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
There are only four available LSAT administrations each year and they include the February, June, September/October, and December administrations.
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials, with over 8,000 actual LSAT questions included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including 125 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
TestMasters tutors can help students study for the LSAT in a variety of ways. Many students come to their tutoring sessions already knowing exactly what questions and concepts they would like to go over, and our tutors help them with those questions and enable them to find faster and more effective ways to approach the test. Other students need more guidance in determining what they need to work on. Our tutors guide these students to recognize the mistakes they are making and provide them with expert advice on how best to improve their LSAT understanding throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
Although there are some exceptions to the rule, the vast majority of the time the score a student receives on the Law School Admission Test will determine more than any other individual factor where that student will be admitted to law school. Law schools also consider the undergraduate GPA to a degree, but it usually is far less critical than a student’s LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test are learnable, LSAT preparation is a critical aspect of ensuring that students are as competitive as possible in the law school admission process.
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.