Waynesboro, Pennsylvania LSAT Prep Courses
Waynesboro-area students interested in taking a TestMasters LSAT preparation course can take advantage of the best LSAT preparation in the world with our in-depth Online LSAT Course. For students who would prefer to take an in-person course, TestMasters also offers 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) live LSAT review courses at locations within the state of Pennsylvania. TestMasters also has private tutors located in areas close to Waynesboro for students who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one. Students can either use private tutoring to supplement a TestMasters course or choose to work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Waynesboro students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Waynesboro students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
Twenty four hours of proctored diagnostic testing are scheduled throughout the TestMasters LSAT Course in order to help students track their progress on the test. While the proctored setting helps simulate actual testing conditions, if a student cannot attend the in-person exam they should still take the exam on their own. The tests are included with each student's course materials, and can be taken at any time. Students should take the exam under accurate testing conditions and then score the test online to receive their detailed computerized score report.
TestMasters students are advised not to take any LSAT prep courses or do any other independent LSAT studying before starting the class. TestMasters provides students with everything they need to prepare for the LSAT, including over 8000 LSAT prep questions and unparalleled study techniques and strategies. Studying any LSAT prep material before studying with TestMasters is unnecessary and may cause students to develop bad study habits and test-taking strategies.
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or online/telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
The LSAT is administered 4 times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
When meeting privately with a TestMasters LSAT tutor, students can work with either TestMasters course materials or official Law Services PrepTests, both of which contain only authentic LSAT prep questions. TestMasters instructors do not tutor students with simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other test preparation companies. Students not enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT Course may purchase LSAT prep books directly from TestMasters.
One-on-one tutoring with a TestMasters LSAT tutor provides students with personal assistance on any LSAT prep questions—general or specific—that students struggle with. If students would like their private tutoring sessions to focus on a few problem areas they have, our tutors will readily assist them. If, on the other hand, students prefer to work through the core concepts on the LSAT in more detail, our tutors are well qualified to do so. Many students want their private tutor to diagnose their weaknesses and help them to eliminate those weaknesses throughout the course of their LSAT study. Since TestMasters tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on the LSAT and gone through a rigorous training program, they are all well-qualified to assist students in diagnosing students’ weaknesses and helping them to improve throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
Although college GPA is important in the law school admissions process, the LSAT tends to be the most important factor for determining where students will be accepted. This is due to the fact that the LSAT tests skills needed for success in law school and in the field of law. Additionally, the LSAT is a standardized measure of success, meaning even students with less than stellar GPAs will be able to compete more successfully for a spot at a top law school by investing time and effort in LSAT preparation.
Since 1991 there have been more than 150,000 students who have taken TestMasters LSAT prep classes.