Old Forge, Pennsylvania LSAT Prep Courses
Old Forge students looking for the finest and most comprehensive LSAT prep course in the world can choose to take either a TestMasters’ flagship prep course at select locations within Pennsylvania or our in-depth Online LSAT Course on their own schedule. TestMasters also offers private tutoring in areas near Old Forge for students who would rather do their LSAT study with a dedicated tutor. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are registered for a Old Forge TestMasters LSAT course location and you need to attend a lesson in a different location, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to obtain audit passes for upcoming LSAT classes in alternate locations. If you need to switch locations permanently, you can do so as long as space is available in the new LSAT class location. If you would like to transfer classes, you should contact TestMasters immediately so we can reserve you a space in the new LSAT class location you prefer.
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
TestMasters students have a number of different resources at their disposal if they would like to ask instructors questions about their LSAT prep materials or individual LSAT prep questions. Students are encouraged to ask questions during each class lesson, and can also contact our Academic Assistance department with any questions outside of class.
Students who have prior commitments during a regularly scheduled diagnostic exam can audit a diagnostic on a different day and/or at a different location (if one is available) or make-up the test on their own time. Students can search for upcoming diagnostic exams on their Online Resource Center and print a corresponding audit pass. Otherwise, each proctored LSAT is available within their original shipment of study materials. For those students taking the exam on their own, it is advised to take the exam under proctored conditions and submit your answers online in order to obtain your personalized score report.
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 8000 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or online/telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to make a $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. The registration deadline for any live TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can make payments in any number of installments until that deadline online, over the phone, or by regular mail.
The LSAT assesses a student’s abilities to reason and read critically. It plays a prominent role in the law school admissions process because it allows admissions departments to assess students on an even playing field. The LSAT consists of five sections including: logical reasoning (2), logic games (1), reading comprehension (1), and experimental (1). The test is administered four times a year and takes an average of 4 hours from start to finish.
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
February, June, September/October, and December are the four times yearly that the Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT.
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials, with over 8,000 actual LSAT questions included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including 125 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
TestMasters tutors can help students study for the LSAT in a variety of ways. Many students come to their tutoring sessions already knowing exactly what questions and concepts they would like to go over, and our tutors help them with those questions and enable them to find faster and more effective ways to approach the test. Other students need more guidance in determining what they need to work on. Our tutors guide these students to recognize the mistakes they are making and provide them with expert advice on how best to improve their LSAT understanding throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.