Sherwood, Oregon LSAT Course offerings
The TestMasters online course is a perfect option for students in the Sherwood area who want the finest and most comprehensive LSAT prep course in the world. For students interested in enrolling in an in-person course, we also offer live LSAT prep courses within Oregon. Students in Oregon who would rather conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or use private tutoring along with a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a student in a Sherwood LSAT course, you can obtain audit passes through the Online Resource Center to attend individual TestMasters classes in an alternate location. To change locations permanently, you should contact the TestMasters offices to ensure that we can reserve a spot for you in the new LSAT class location. As long as there is space available, you can change locations at no additional fee.
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
The TestMasters LSAT course is taught using the Socratic Method and students are encouraged to participate in in-class discussions and to ask questions during each LSAT class lesson. For those students with questions about the homework there is an Academic Assistance department which they can contact and receive a response directly from a TestMasters LSAT instructor.
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 60 hours of live in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
In-person tutoring for the LSAT is available in every area where we hold classes. Sometimes we have tutors available in additional cities but tutoring is dependent on our tutor availability. TestMasters also offers online/telephonic tutoring which enables students to work one-on-one with a trained TestMasters instructor.
The deadline to register for a TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. By that deadline students must complete their payments in order to attend class. Payments can be submitted in multiple installments through the TestMasters Online Resource Center, over the phone, or via regular mail.
Students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools, and many law schools in Canada, must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a half-day, standardized graduate entrance exam that tests a student’s critical reading and reasoning aptitude.
TestMasters typically recommends that students take the Law School Admission Test soon after preparing for it as long as they feel ready to do so because the study strategies are still at the forefront of students’ minds at this point. If students are not yet consistently reaching scores on their practice LSATs that they would be happy with on the actual test, however, it might be worth waiting and studying for the LSAT longer. All students should consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions when determining the best time to take the test and send in applications.
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
Students cannot register for the LSAT on any given day. They must register for a specific LSAT test date in February, June, September/October, or December.
TestMasters instructors do not tutor students with simulated LSAT prep questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses. If you are enrolled in LSAT private tutoring you can work with either TestMasters LSAT course prep books or official Law School Admission Council (LSAC) PrepTests, both of which contain only authentic LSAT questions. If you are not enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT Course you can purchase LSAT prep books directly from TestMasters.
TestMasters tutors can help students study for the LSAT in a variety of ways. Many students come to their tutoring sessions already knowing exactly what questions and concepts they would like to go over, and our tutors help them with those questions and enable them to find faster and more effective ways to approach the test. Other students need more guidance in determining what they need to work on. Our tutors guide these students to recognize the mistakes they are making and provide them with expert advice on how best to improve their LSAT understanding throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
TestMasters has provided over 150,000 students with the best LSAT prep course since 1991.