TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Aumsville, Oregon
Our comprehensive Live LSAT course is available in the state of Oregon for students who would prefer to take a live course. For Aumsville-area students who want a decisive advantage on the LSAT but who cannot commit to a live course, our state-of-the-art online course is the ideal option. Our private tutors are stationed in locations near Aumsville for students who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or use private tutoring in addition to a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Any student wishing to make up an individual class can log in to the Online Resource Center, print out an audit pass, and present it to the instructor teaching at the alternate LSAT class location. Permanent TestMasters LSAT class location changes are also permitted as long as there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. To ensure a spot at the new location, students should contact TestMasters as soon as they are able.
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
As students work through the LSAT prep materials outside of class they can contact our Academic Assistance department and receive a written response within 24 hours.
If you know that you will not be able to attend a diagnostic exam ahead of time you can take the test early and score it in the Online Resource Center. Additionally, if another class is taking a diagnostic at a later date that does not conflict with your regular class schedule you may use one of your audit passes to sit in on the exam at that time.
Students who want to take the TestMasters LSAT course should avoid working through any LSAT prep books or taking LSAT preparation tests before their class with TestMasters begins. When students take TestMasters, they will be introduced to innovative, comprehensive strategies for mastering the LSAT. Working with other LSAT prep materials beforehand may cause these students to develop bad habits and techniques that would have to be unlearned once the TestMasters course begins.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
Usually, if students’ test scores on LSAT preptests are regularly at or close to the score they would like to get on the actual Law School Admission Test, they should take the administered test. This is because students tend to perform better when the information they have been learning is fresh in their minds. Also, when students wait until later in a term to take the LSAT, this delays the submission of their applications and schools with rolling admissions might be less likely to admit them.
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
The LSAT is administered 4 times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
Students enrolled in the TestMasters Platinum Tutoring Package will receive the full-set of TestMasters course books. Tutoring students who have taken a TestMasters course can use their LSAT prep materials in their tutoring sessions. All other students can purchase the Full Course materials or use LSAT study guides and LSAT PrepTests purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
When applying to law school, students should note that the LSAT is usually the most important thing law schools consider in their admissions process. GPA is also important, but typically nowhere near as important as the LSAT. The reason for this is that the LSAT tests skills that students need in law school and as lawyers: the ability to read carefully and the ability to reason well. Even if a student’s GPA is underwhelming, students studying for the LSAT can bolster their law school applications by performing well on the LSAT through adequate LSAT prep.
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.