Pauls Valley, Oklahoma LSAT Prep Courses
TestMasters’ state-of-the-art online course is an ideal option for Pauls Valley-area students interested in taking one of our LSAT preparation courses. Our comprehensive Live LSAT course is available at select locations throughout Oklahoma for students living in Pauls Valley who would rather enroll in a traditional classroom course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for Oklahoma students who would prefer to complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use private tutoring along with a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Pauls Valley who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
In order to register for a TestMasters LSAT course, students have the option of paying a $100 deposit or the full course tuition. Students can use their Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit cards to make their payments or they can submit a check or money order. All payments must be complete no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to avoid any late registration fees.
TestMasters students have a number of different resources at their disposal if they would like to ask instructors questions about their LSAT prep materials or individual LSAT prep questions. Students are encouraged to ask questions during each class lesson, and can also contact our Academic Assistance department with any questions outside of class.
Every proctored diagnostic exam is available to students as soon as they receive their shipment of course materials. Students can always choose to self-proctor exams whenever it is convenient, although we recommend attending the scheduled proctored tests when possible. If there is a test administration at a different location that a student is able to attend, they can print an audit pass from the Online Resource Center and take the proctored exam with a different class.
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 8000 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
TestMasters allows students to pay for an LSAT prep course in installments as long as they have completed at least a $100 deposit. In order for a student to attend LSAT review classes, the course tuition has to be paid in full no later than one week prior to the first scheduled LSAT class meeting. Payments can be mailed directly to the TestMasters offices, made directly on a student’s Online Resource Center, or made over the phone.
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
Generally, TestMasters advises students to take the Law School Admission Test when they are satisfied with their practice LSAT test scores. If they wait too long to take the test, the material they have studied may no longer be fresh in their minds. When applying to schools with rolling admissions, students should keep in mind that applications are prioritized by when they are received.
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
The LSAT takes place in February in late winter, June in the summer, either late September or Early October in the fall, and in December in the early winter.
TestMasters only prepares students using officially licensed LSAT questions. Other than publications purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council, LSAT private tutoring students may not use materials other than the TestMasters course books in their tutoring sessions. If students do not want to purchase TestMasters LSAT course materials, they should buy real LSAT PrepTests from the LSAC to work through with their LSAT tutor.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
Although college GPA is important in the law school admissions process, the LSAT tends to be the most important factor for determining where students will be accepted. This is due to the fact that the LSAT tests skills needed for success in law school and in the field of law. Additionally, the LSAT is a standardized measure of success, meaning even students with less than stellar GPAs will be able to compete more successfully for a spot at a top law school by investing time and effort in LSAT preparation.
Since its inception in 1991, TestMasters has helped over a hundred and fifty thousand students prepare for the LSAT.