TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Miami, Oklahoma
Miami students who are interested in signing up for an LSAT review course can take advantage of either TestMasters’ flagship Live LSAT Course at one of our Oklahoma locations or our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course on their own schedule. TestMasters also has private tutors located throughout the state of Oklahoma for Miami students who would like to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either use private tutoring along with a TestMasters course or choose to work entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
Students can register for an LSAT course by making the full payment or by making a down payment of at least $100. Payments can be made with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit/debit card, check, or money order. If paying with a personal check, please ensure that it is received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. Otherwise, all payments must be completed no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Enrollments completed for a live LSAT prep class after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
The TestMasters LSAT course is taught using the Socratic Method and students are encouraged to participate in in-class discussions and to ask questions during each LSAT class lesson. For those students with questions about the homework there is an Academic Assistance department which they can contact and receive a response directly from a TestMasters LSAT instructor.
In case a student cannot make an in-person diagnostic exam, the test may be taken whenever it is convenient by using the paper tests and answer sheets within the shipped course materials. The virtual proctor in the Online Resource Center may be used to time exams taken outside of class. Students also have the option of auditing a different diagnostic at another location. In order to do so students must print an audit pass from their Online Resource Center and provide it to the exam proctor at the alternate location.
You should not do any studying for the LSAT before your LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins. Doing so is counterproductive for several reasons 1) Each lesson with TestMasters is designed to introduce students to various concepts on the LSAT and to help them effectively tackle LSAT prep questions by applying these concepts 2) Students who study on their own before the course often end up spending time unlearning ineffective LSAT studying techniques in order to learn the TestMasters methodology.
Students can work with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor if there is one available in their area. Typically tutors are available in locations where the full-length LSAT Course is offered, but depending on availability we may have a tutor available in a different city. Students interested in LSAT tutoring outside of a city where it is offered can purchase online/telephonic tutoring to work one-one-one with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
If you wish to save your seat in an upcoming LSAT course you can do so by making a $100 deposit. You then have the option of paying your remaining tuition in multiple installments until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. By that deadline all students must finish making their payments in order to complete their enrollment and attend class.
The LSAC administered Law School Admission Test is a 4 hour long standardized test that is administered four times yearly. It is a requirement for all students applying to ABA accredited law schools in the US. The exam is written to test students’ critical reasoning and reading comprehension skills through various logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension questions.
Once your LSAT preptest scores continually reflect a score you would be happy getting on your actual test, you should sign up for the administered LSAT. There are a number of advantages to taking the test as soon as possible once you are prepared. First, the LSAT study material is fresh in your mind. Second, law schools that have rolling admissions will receive your completed application sooner.
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials. The full course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. Students who purchase the full LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including 120+ hours of video with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
Tutoring sessions with TestMasters provide students individualized attention to help them with their LSAT prep. Many students use their tutoring sessions to address specific weaknesses they have identified in their LSAT preparation courses. There are also students who have a general idea of what they would like to accomplish, but aren’t sure exactly how to reach their LSAT preparation goals. TestMasters LSAT tutors can work with both types of students to help them develop and hone their test-taking skills and enable them to walk into their test center confidently on test day.
Although there are some exceptions to the rule, the vast majority of the time the score a student receives on the Law School Admission Test will determine more than any other individual factor where that student will be admitted to law school. Law schools also consider the undergraduate GPA to a degree, but it usually is far less critical than a student’s LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test are learnable, LSAT preparation is a critical aspect of ensuring that students are as competitive as possible in the law school admission process.
Since 1991 more than 150,000 students have enrolled in TestMasters LSAT preparation classes.