TestMasters Heavener, Oklahoma LSAT Prep Courses
Students in Heavener who want the most complete LSAT review course in the world have the option of attending our flagship prep course at select locations within the state of Oklahoma or else taking our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course anywhere an internet connection is available at their convenience. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for Oklahoma students who want to conduct their LSAT study with an individual tutor. Students can either work entirely with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Heavener students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Heavener students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
You must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100 to reserve your place in a TestMasters LSAT course location. If you choose the option to make a $100 deposit, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can enroll online or over the phone, and can pay using a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card, as well as checks and money orders. TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
As students work through the LSAT prep materials outside of class they can contact our Academic Assistance department and receive a written response within 24 hours.
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 60 hours of live in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
Private tutoring is available in any location where the live TestMasters LSAT course is offered. If tutoring is not available in your area you can still work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor through our online/telephonic tutoring program. If you are interested in LSAT private tutoring please contact the TestMasters Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
Students who wish to reserve a seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT review course may do so by making a $100 deposit. After making a deposit, students can pay the remaining balance in any number of installments by submitting their payment via regular mail, making payments on the Online Resource Center, or making payments over the phone with a TestMasters Enrollment Counselor. All students must have the course tuition paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to attend any LSAT classes.
The LSAT is a five-section standardized test comprised of 2 logical reasoning sections, 1 logic games section, 1 reading comprehension section, and 1 experimental section. Unlike other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills based test, rather than a content based test, designed to assess a student’s critical reasoning and reading comprehension abilities. The LSAT is the most heavily weighted component of any student’s law school admission application.
Students ought to sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as they are ready (essentially, as soon as they are continually receiving practice LSAT test scores that are in a range they would consider acceptable on the actual LSAT). The materials are still fresh in students’ minds shortly after they have finished studying, making this an ideal time to take the test. Be sure to consider that many schools have rolling admissions, however, and that when you take the LSAT might affect your application.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
Students can register for the LSAT for the February, June, September/October, or December administrations.
The full-set of LSAT course books is included in the cost of the TestMasters Platinum Private Tutoring program. The five volumes include a personal set of every single LSAT question that has been released since 1991. Tutoring students who are new to TestMasters can purchase TestMasters LSAT materials separately or can bring official LSAT prep tests to their tutoring sessions.
There are many ways that TestMasters tutors work with students to help them with their LSAT preparation. Some students who have already taken the TestMasters class sign up for private tutoring because they would like assistance understanding some of the toughest concepts they were exposed to in their classes. Other students sign up for private tutoring before doing any LSAT prep because they prefer to do their studying with a private tutor. For these students, TestMasters offers tutoring packages at a reduced rate.
More than any other individual element—even more than your college GPA—your LSAT score determines what law schools you are likely to get into. The Law School Admission Test is designed to test the skills you will need to be a successful law student and lawyer. Since the LSAT is a standardized test, it serves to put all students on the same playing field, meaning even students with poor performance in undergrad will have a chance to compete for a spot at their preferred law schools if they take their LSAT study seriously.
Since 1991 over a hundred and fifty thousand students have taken TestMasters for their LSAT preparation needs.