TestMasters Westerville, Ohio LSAT Prep Courses
A perfect choice for Westerville-area students who want to sign up for a TestMasters course is our in-depth Online LSAT Course. Our comprehensive Live LSAT course is available at select locations throughout Ohio for Westerville-area students who want to sign up for an in-person course. Students in Ohio who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Westerville students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Westerville students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
If a student has academic questions about TestMasters LSAT prep materials they can email our dedicated Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 60 hours of live in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or online/telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
In order to register for a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students must complete at least a $100 down payment towards the class tuition. The remaining tuition can be paid in installments up to seven days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Students must have their tuition paid in full in order to receive their course materials or attend any class meetings.
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day, standardized test administered four times each year at designated testing centers throughout the world. All American Bar Association-approved law schools, most Canadian law schools, and many other law schools require applicants to take the LSAT as part of their admission process. It provides a standard measure of acquired reading and critical reasoning skills that law schools can use as one of several factors in assessing applicants.
Since the strategies and techniques students have learned are still at the forefront of their minds shortly after they have completed their LSAT preparation, it is generally advisable for students to take the LSAT as soon as they have finished this preparation and their LSAT practice test scores are in a range they would be happy with on their actual test. Since many law schools have rolling admissions, students should keep in mind the admissions cycle when considering the best time to sign up for the LSAT.
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
There are only four available LSAT administrations each year and they include the February, June, September/October, and December administrations.
If you are a student enrolled in the TestMasters private LSAT tutoring program you may use TestMasters course materials or official LSAT PrepTests with your tutor. TestMasters course materials are included in enrollment in a TestMasters LSAT course or in the Platinum Private Tutoring package. If you are not, or have not been, enrolled in a course you do have the option to purchase either the full course materials directly from TestMasters.
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
When applying to law school, students should note that the LSAT is usually the most important thing law schools consider in their admissions process. GPA is also important, but typically nowhere near as important as the LSAT. The reason for this is that the LSAT tests skills that students need in law school and as lawyers: the ability to read carefully and the ability to reason well. Even if a student’s GPA is underwhelming, students studying for the LSAT can bolster their law school applications by performing well on the LSAT through adequate LSAT prep.
TestMasters has been running LSAT review classes since 1991 and has helped over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.