Thompson, North Dakota LSAT Prep Classes
A perfect option for Thompson-area students who want to enroll in an LSAT preparation course with TestMasters is our innovative Online LSAT Course. In addition, we offer a comprehensive Live LSAT course in select North Dakota locations for students living in Thompson who are interested in signing up for an in-person course. Our private tutors are located near Thompson for students who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with an individual tutor. Students can either supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package or study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Any student wishing to make up an individual class can log in to the Online Resource Center, print out an audit pass, and present it to the instructor teaching at the alternate LSAT class location. Permanent TestMasters LSAT class location changes are also permitted as long as there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. To ensure a spot at the new location, students should contact TestMasters as soon as they are able.
To enroll in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students can pay the tuition in full or make a $100 deposit to save their seat at a particular location. The remaining course tuition must be paid by the registration deadline for the course, one week prior to the first class meeting. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card payments, checks, and money orders. Please ensure that all personal checks are received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting, otherwise your payment cannot be processed. Students who complete their registration after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
The TestMasters Academic Assistance team is available to students anytime. Students can email TestMasters LSAT instructor questions and receive responses within 24 hours.
Each of the six proctored diagnostic exams is meant to simulate a real LSAT administration. If a student cannot attend the scheduled proctored exam, they can still take it on their own and submit their answers in the Online Resource Center to obtain their results. Alternatively, if a student is able to attend a make-up exam they can print a corresponding audit pass and attend the exam on a different date, at a different location.
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 8000 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
LSAT private tutoring is available in any location that TestMasters offers the Full-Length LSAT course. Sometimes LSAT tutors are available in other cities, but tutoring availability is not guaranteed for all locations. Students can always secure an LSAT tutor by enrolling in TestMasters telephonic tutoring which is one-on-one tutoring conducted over the phone or a service such as Skype.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
Students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools, and many law schools in Canada, must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a half-day, standardized graduate entrance exam that tests a student’s critical reading and reasoning aptitude.
Students who are scoring in a range they would be happy with on the actual test should sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as possible. Waiting until later will mean a greater risk of forgetting LSAT study strategies and techniques that are instrumental to success on the test. Students should consider how rolling admissions may affect their application when considering at what point during the admissions process to apply.
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
Students can register for the LSAT for the February, June, September/October, or December administrations.
Current TestMasters students can use their course materials with their TestMasters private LSAT tutor, and students who are enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package will receive the full-set of five LSAT course prep books. All other private tutoring students may purchase the full LSAT materials from TestMasters or bring official LSAC publications to their private tutoring sessions.
TestMasters tutors can help students study for the LSAT in a variety of ways. Many students come to their tutoring sessions already knowing exactly what questions and concepts they would like to go over, and our tutors help them with those questions and enable them to find faster and more effective ways to approach the test. Other students need more guidance in determining what they need to work on. Our tutors guide these students to recognize the mistakes they are making and provide them with expert advice on how best to improve their LSAT understanding throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
Although college GPA is important in the law school admissions process, the LSAT tends to be the most important factor for determining where students will be accepted. This is due to the fact that the LSAT tests skills needed for success in law school and in the field of law. Additionally, the LSAT is a standardized measure of success, meaning even students with less than stellar GPAs will be able to compete more successfully for a spot at a top law school by investing time and effort in LSAT preparation.
TestMasters has provided over 150,000 students with the best LSAT prep course since 1991.