TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Portland, North Dakota
We offer our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT course at select locations across the state of North Dakota for Portland-area students who are interested in taking an in-person course. For students in Portland who want to take one of our LSAT prep courses but who cannot schedule a live course, TestMasters’ state-of-the-art online course is the ideal option. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for North Dakota students who would rather do their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use private tutoring along with a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSATs with comprehensive score reports available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
All students registered in the Portland TestMasters LSAT course can take individual classes at an alternate location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. Registered Portland TestMasters LSAT students can also change locations permanently if there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. Students interested in permanently switching classes should contact TestMasters as soon as possible.
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
Included in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course is personalized email support and academic assistance provided by our qualified instructors.
Students can easily make-up a diagnostic exam by administering the test at home in a quiet location. It is recommended that students take the practice tests under timed conditions. They can then score their test online and view their score reports in the Online Resource Center. If there is another location that is convenient for a student, they may also print an audit pass to attend the diagnostic on a different date, at a different location.
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
Students can work with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor if there is one available in their area. Typically tutors are available in locations where the full-length LSAT Course is offered, but depending on availability we may have a tutor available in a different city. Students interested in LSAT tutoring outside of a city where it is offered can purchase online/telephonic tutoring to work one-one-one with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
Students can pay $100 in order to hold a spot in the TestMasters LSAT preparation course. After they have made the deposit, students can pay down the balance of their tuition in any number of installments. The entire LSAT course tuition must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
Usually, if students’ test scores on LSAT preptests are regularly at or close to the score they would like to get on the actual Law School Admission Test, they should take the administered test. This is because students tend to perform better when the information they have been learning is fresh in their minds. Also, when students wait until later in a term to take the LSAT, this delays the submission of their applications and schools with rolling admissions might be less likely to admit them.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
If you are a student enrolled in the TestMasters private LSAT tutoring program you may use TestMasters course materials or official LSAT PrepTests with your tutor. TestMasters course materials are included in enrollment in a TestMasters LSAT course or in the Platinum Private Tutoring package. If you are not, or have not been, enrolled in a course you do have the option to purchase either the full course materials directly from TestMasters.
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is more important than any other factor in the law school admissions process, superseding even college GPA in importance. The LSAT is a standardized measure of a student’s ability to read carefully and reason properly. Since the LSAT serves to put all applicants on an equal playing field, students who do well on the test through adequate LSAT prep can make up for weak aspects of their application—namely a bad college GPA.
TestMasters has been running LSAT review classes since 1991 and has helped over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.